Make no mistake, I’m no luxury girl for the sake of luxury. I always seek low-cost, natural alternatives for my beauty essentials – except for when it’s completely worth it.
My favorite concealer is Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long-Lasting Concealer in 40. My skin is completely flawless (for hours) without any tinted moisturizer or foundation. At the beauty counter, I also ended up purchasing the Hydrating Color Lipshine in #112, a delightfully bright yet sheer shade of burgundy from their Spring 2016 LA. Sunrise Collection.
This collection is meant to capture the vibrant mood of an endless Los Angeles summer (or spring). The collection includes purple hues, splashes of teal, as well as dreamy pink, coral and raspberry shades to evoke the California morning skies. Being a Hollywood native, I love this collection. There’s nothing down Sunset Blvd into Hollywood when the city is still sleeping at sunrise.
The look also includes:
- Chanel Base Lumiere Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in #70
- Les Beiges #30 Powder, Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer
- Chanel Joes Contraste Powder Blush in Alezane, which I adored
- Creme Eyeshadow “moonlight pink” from their L.A. Sunrise Collection
- Purple Choc from their L.A. Sunrise Collection
Other brilliant bloggers who feature this collection to note: